September 2, 2011

Prints on Society6


Well, I finally took a decision and opened a print shop on Society6. Yay!! I have been pondering all the different options for a while, I even considered buying a new printer and do them myself. But for the moment, I think this is the way to go. Some months ago, I bought this awesome poster by Lucy Knisely from their website, and I was very impressed with the quality of the paper and the level of detail of the print. I can't wait to see and hear how my illustrations look printed by them.

So, if you're interested, you can buy a variety of prints of my latest watercolors, including the "In the movies" series. But if you are missing some illustration in particular, or if you have any special requests, I'd be happy to hear them. Happy shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Seeing all your work one next to another is nothing short of spectacular!!!

    Congrats on your new shop, and I wish you much success you talented girl! :*

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Charlyn dear! I hope evrything goes fine with the shop, I'm really excited about it :D

    ReplyDelete