November 23, 2012

Walking girl


Yesterday I got in the mail this awesome print by Ping Zhu, and it's already hanging on my studio. I really admire her work, she has the best line work and dry brush technique. She makes me want to be unfaithful to my watercolors and have a fling with gouache.

Also, I finished knitting that striped cowl in the softest merino yarn. It's a seamless loop, the ends were grafted together and you can't notice where the ends meet. And I was interviewed here, only in spanish, sorry!

2 comments:

  1. it's amazing how easy european languages are. I've never learned a word in Spanish, only French, Italian and Latin and I can understand much of this interview!
    the scarf is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you!! I could never understand a word in Polish ;D

    ReplyDelete