June 14, 2013

Gelato Time

It's finally starting to feel like summer around here, after an unusually cold spring. It's time to wear sandals and eat ice cream again! I've painted this tattooed lady eating a strawberry cone, but my favorite gelato is one scoop chocolate, one scoop hazelnut, the best mix, hands down. What's your favorite flavor?

Also, I have some new stuff on my Society6 store, and there's free worldwide shipping until sunday using this link http://society6.com/juliabe?promo=863cd3. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Love those sandals!
    Mmmm...lately I like "salted chocolate" and "mocha almond fudge" flavours together... *drool*

    Hope your weekend is gelato filled! ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, that sounds SO, SO GOOD!! I could use those flavors right now...
      I hope you have a sweet one too! :*

      Delete
  2. This is so cool! Oh how I want an ice cream now.

    ReplyDelete