July 1, 2013

Discrepancies

I just came back from a relaxing week at the beach and found some very exciting things on my mailbox that I'll be sharing here soon. Meanwhile, here's a small gouache I made of my kitty Maggie while I was away. Also, just a reminder but Google Reader is closing today, so if you want to keep getting updates from my blog, you can follow me on Facebook, Blogloving or via RSS (links on the right).

Oh! And my friend Jennifer is running a kickstarter for a short film named "Teeth", and there are only four days to reach the $7.000 goal. I've read the script and the film is going to be awesome, so please, consider donating (the minimum is only $5) or spread the word. Thanks!!

2 comments:

  1. Muchas muchas gracias Julia! Y qué guapa te quedó Maggie <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Acabo de ver que solo faltan unos $1.100!!! Lo vas a conseguir seguro :D

      Delete